Graphic Design Intern
About the position
Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a fast growing team? We’re a forward-thinking digital marketing agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of the area’s leading digital marketing agencies and learn from some of the best in the business. Qualified candidates will possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Graphic Design Intern Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
- Assist with other graphic design needs as needed.
Graphic Design Intern Requirements
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.